Hot Lunch Program
Our hot lunch program at East Elementary benefits students, staff and the school as a whole and is run by EEPA. When you order from the hot lunch program at East, there is an opportunity to support a small but significant fundraiser for the school.
ONLINE REGISTRATION & ORDERING
*Orders are due 8pm on the last TUESDAY before the start of each month. Check our school calendar for the due dates.
How do I order? View the Instructional PDF here or follow these directions:
1. Go to http://eastelementary.hotlunches.net
2. Click the “REGISTER” menu at the top right hand corner to sign up.
Our school code is EEHL
3. Enter your name, email address and phone, then a user id that you will use for access to the hot lunches application. Enter a password and then enter it again to verify that it is correct.
4. Once registered, you will be logged into the website.
5. Please add your students by clicking on the “STUDENTS” button below or the “PROFILE” menu tab in order to proceed. Once your students have been added to the system you will be able to place lunch orders immediately by clicking the “Order” button below each child’s name.
6. After you choose your menu items you can select “Pay With Paypal”. With a Paypal account you can pay with a credit card or debit card. If you do not have a Paypal account, don’t worry, the Paypal site will show you how to pay as a guest.
7. If you have questions there is a Help Tab at the top of hotlunches.net website with FAQ’s & a Parent Instruction Guide to further assist you.
WE NEED YOUR HELP DELIVERING HOT LUNCH!
We can’t run our hot lunch program at East Elementary without committed volunteers. We are looking for moms, dad, grandparents, aunts or uncles who have an occasional hour on a Friday to lend a helping hand. The job is easy (sorting hot lunch food items into coolers for classroom distribution) but it can’t be done without your help.
If you are available to help, please contact our Hot Lunch Coordinator or our Volunteer Coordinator.
Visit our School Council & Parent Association page for this information.